On 01/09/14 01:24 AM, Alex Thurgood wrote:
Le 01/09/2014 02:25, Gary Dale a écrit :

Who do I have to talk to in order to get these bugs addressed?

A developer who is prepared either to fix it for free, one who will want
money or gifts for doing so, or alternatively a developer who works for
a company that offers paid tier 3 support.

Whatever the scenario, it would be better to check with the LibreOffice
bugzilla, to see whether the bugs have already been registered (or not,
as the case may be) and then point the paid developers / support company
in that direction. As for the volunteer developers, you can't tell any
of them what to do nor when to do it, they are, after all, volunteers,
much as virtually anyone else helping out here.

Bug reports from the LibreOffice bugzilla are automatically referenced
on the libreoffice IRC developer channel. Some developers follow
particular modules, others just look at the ones they happen to be
interested in at any given time.

There are also a whole host of mailmerge bugfixes awaiting approval for
integration into the master code repository from the Munich Wollmux
project. Whether or not any of those cover your problems, I couldn't say.

Alex
Thanks Alex. It would have helped if "the home of LibreOffice" contained that information. :)