Hi :)
Not sure what happened there, some sort of "bad hair day" or something.  I
couldn't see any mention of copy&paste in the original question so i'm
guessing someone got their wires crossed.

There is a guide that covers "mail merge" and that might help;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Writer_Guide
Also the Faq might help;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Writer#Labels_.2F_Mailing
And this hopefully shows how to use a Calc spreadsheet as the data-source;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Writer/129
(surely it's more accurate to say an ODF spreadsheet? or a spreadsheet in
Ods format? since such formats are not tied to specific programs)

Of course the question only gave a few rows but i can see how that could
easily grow into many more rows and that different types opf similar
reports might be needed.  For example 1 such Writer-report might be needed
to send to Mr Black, another to Mr White and another to Mr Orange.  Then
other combinations such as Mr Black and Mr White might be in the same
company and that company might want a report that covers all their people.
Another report might be to your own company and need to included everyone.

If you are likely to need different reports like that then it might be good
to eventually migrate to using a Base Query as the data-source.  Base could
use the spreadsheet as it's "external back-end".  Then set-up a Query to
pick out the relevant rows.  It's then a question of whether to use Base's
Forms or Reports or maybe to still use Writer to present the type of table
you want.  If some of those reports are needed more than just as "one offs"
then you might have a new set Query for each of those.  Since Queries don't
contain any data themselves they are extremely light so you can hae quite a
lot of them without slowing anything down.

For now though you probably do just need Writer to just use the Calc
spreadsheet directly and then maybe up-scale it sometime in the future.

Please let us know how this goes!  Hopefully someone here might be able to
give a better answer later but so far all i have is a kinda rtfm one!
Sorry about that!
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)