On 08/13/2014 08:24 AM, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
(2014/08/11 11:53), T. R. Valentine wrote:
On 10 August 2014 21:13, Thomas <nyuwa@hb.tp1.jp> wrote:
Good morning
AFAIK, F11 brings up the Styles menu on both Ubuntu & Mint.
No. I just made a clean install of Mint 17.
Only Fn+F11 works
All the other key commands are apparently the same as they are under XFCE
From my first impression I would say, I like Mint better than XFCE. /
BUT .... at the same time would love to be able to use all the shortcut keys I am used to.

(File) Tools / Customise - Keyboard tab, will let you look at all the keyboard shortcuts and change them.
Yes, I know.
What I would like to know is: is there a way of installing/importing ALL the shortcut key settings together?
Probably not.

Thomas

The ".config/libreoffice" hidden folder is where such things are saved.
I do not know which config file stores the keyboard commands you use to use.

by-the-by
I cannot go from Mint 16 to 17 [MATE] due to printer dependency issues. 2 of the Canon PIXMA inkjet printers I have will not install properly due to needed dependencies that Mint 17 and/or Ubuntu 14.04 upgraded and the printer install files will not use the "version 5 update" since they "require" version 4 - which the number "4" is part of the dependency's name.