Hi :)
Weirdly under Unity both
Ctrl shift z
and
Ctrl y
both redo

I've been using Unity for a couple of years.  I didn't like it at first but
it's made huge improvements.  It feels like Gnome is going backwards and
Mate&Cinamon are getting heavier.  KDE is awesome imo.

Mint seems nice but it too seems to be getting heavier.  Still all those
DE's look nice in it and it seems quite usable.  It's really nice that it's
a well supported off-shoot of Ubuntu.  If you are already familiar with
Debian/Ubuntu family then Mint is a good one because everything will be
VERY familiar whichever DE you choose.

Regards from
Tom :)