Hi :)
When moving to Gnu&Linux (or Gnu&Hurd, or Bsd, Solaris or other non-Windows
system) it's a good idea to use DistroWatch.

DW lists many useful websites for nearly every distro that exists or has
ever existed.  Very few get deleted and very few are so new or obscure that
they are not fully listed (and most of those are on a waiting list).

The page for Xubuntu is
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=xubuntu
but it's an odd choice these days.  It used to be a much lighter-weight
version of Ubuntu but these days there is also Lubuntu
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=lubuntu
(which looks horribly Win98(ish) to me (and i don't like blue)) or even
Kubuntu.
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=kubuntu
Kubuntu used to be horribly heavy and almost unusable on extremely low spec
machines but the KDE team have put huge amounts of work into making it so
much faster that i'm even considering it for the reception machine at
work!  It has remained extremely attractive (even though i hate blue) and
has kept the plush features but somehow made it all run a LOT  faster.

I found this btw;
http://www.keyxl.com/aaac887/409/xfce-window-manager-keyboard-shortcuts.htm
but i think Valentine's method is much better, and much more
up-to-the-minute.

Err incidentally i installed Lubuntu over the top of an old Ubuntu and used
the same user-names but during the install i made sure the partitioning bit
had unticked the "Format?" column.  When i booted into Lubuntu i found
Firefox still had my old bookmarks.  All the files i had "temporarily" put
on my desktop were still cluttering the screen.  Firefox even opened all
the tabs i'd been working on before getting rid of the old Ubuntu!

Regards from
Tom :)