On Wed, 06 Aug 2014 17:55:14 +0200
"Charles-H. Schulz" <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello Paul,

On 6 août 2014 17:37:58 CEST, Paul <paulsteyn1@afrihost.co.za> wrote:

On Wed, 06 Aug 2014 17:20:32 +0200
"Charles-H. Schulz" <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Paul : did you intend to post this off list?

No, sorry, my bad for not checking the address. I just clicked
"reply". For most messages that goes to the list, I don't know why
some people seem to have it that their messages are set to reply
off-list.

On 6 août 2014 16:45:36 CEST, Paul <paulsteyn1@afrihost.co.za>