       Sounds like the reason these programs are pre-programmed to save
every so often ...
            yikes ... ... ... ;-0

       Well, I think I'll return to referring to these machines as
'glorified typewriters'  ;-)
            the KISs method doesn't allow for comprehending all the inner
workings of these thing-a-ma-jigs  ;-)

       Reminds me of ... ... ... ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

       "`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
           "Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
       "All mimsy were the borogoves,
           "And the mome raths outgrabe."
                            ... ... ...  by Rev. Charles Lutwidge Dodgson
a.k.a. Lewis Carroll