       If you're referring to the computer-machine shutting down and/or
entering sleep-mode, then there's a simple solution;
            if you're referring to something else - well, I haven't a clue.

       If the 1st - go to properties/options/ and re-set the timing
mechanism to never shut down;
           you can also do similarly in various programs - as LO -
         which otherwise decide they want to save every so often, causing
me to lose my train of thought while writing  ;-)

       If the 2nd - I'll be awaiting someone else's response on this list;
           and will attempt to figure out what's what  ;-)