Le 05/05/2014 23:17, Phil a écrit :

There seems to have been some weird time tunnel with Gmane, where I
don't see any of the posts after about 6pm on May 4th...

    Im running OSX 10.6.8, running Version 4.0.0.0.beta1 (Build ID:
    87906242e87d3ddb2ba9827818f2d1416d80cc7)
    TinderBox: MacOSX TDF Release, Branch:libreoffice-4-0, Time:
    2012-12-05_22:13:37

That 4.0.0.0 was very buggy.

    I believe it was one of the first beta release's, and decided to
    upgrade when i saw the little notification to download the updated
    version, after having put it off for a while. The version i
    downloaded was 4.2.2

    First off i just dragged the file over, and ran LO, checked to
    make sure it was updated, just by checking about, and it still
    said running the above version? So put LO in the trash (in a nice
    way), copied the file again from the DMG and ran LO, and it still
    says the above version?

If you tried moving the app to Trash when it was still running, it won't
have been deleted.

Did you empty the Trash after shutting down LO ?

I would also, for good measure, remove the LibreOffice folder in your
/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/ folder, and then restart LO.

Alex