Hi Tom

Thanks for letting me know there is hope...

I was working on a document at work, just a little spread sheet, basically it's a temperature check sheet for the cafe. Tried to make it a little easier to add a date at the top, and on the second sheet, just sum off equals the previous reference to the date and add 7. That wouldnt print preview on my win 7 machine, cant remember which version it runs, but i know its ver 4.2ish (i recently installed the OS). Came home to work on it again, and it wouldnt print Preview on that either, so i thought id try upgrading, sooo 2 problems in one day, not bad for me :)

cheers
Phil