Hi :)
Yeh, going back to the original post i realised the question was about
becoming a tutor rather than becoming a student.

So, it's still a case of having to use all-MS systems but we all have to
earn money somehow.  At least if it's someone fairly honourably and aware
of alternatives then it opens up opportunities to get the word out there,
even if it's not as much as you'd like.

I think top marks to Virgil.  I'm glad i'm not currently struggling with
this dilemma in my own life.
Regards from
Tom :)