Den 27.02.2014 00:51, skreiv Paul:
Well, that's quite a bit to translate! Between the Nynorsk and,
more importantly, the 15 years since last I spoke regularly, I may have
to lean a little on Google Translate, but I'll see when I might have
some time. One of these days...

Should I mail you the translations?
Thank you Paul. Looking forward to see it.
You can send the translation in your preferred format and I will then add the HTML code. (Well, coded in php actually).
Kolbjoern

Paul
(Pål, egentlig, men der er ikke mange her some vet hvordan å uttale det)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 23:35:04 +0100