On 2014-02-23 10:40 AM, Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't use an email client, but the Gmail web interface also hides lines
from previous posts.

Lol! Thanks for the laugh Johnny...

<childishness>
Don't thank me, I hate when people do that. Just give me money. The more,
the merrier…

In case you are wondering, the funny bit is how quickly you disproved your
very first comment.

No, I just wrote in a foreign language. I don't have a clue what at least
half of what I write really means. I just pour out some English looking
words everywhere, hoping someone will understand what I'm trying to say.
Obviously I fail every time, so I guess I should just stop writing,
especially since I don't even use LibreOffice anymore…

It is impossible to read email without using an email client. In your
case, it just happens to be a web browser.

He he he… you are worse than me…
Of course I didn't mean exactly what I wrote word by word, but since my
English sucks (extremely bad) I tried to make it simple. Of course I meant
that I use the Gmail web interface rather than a dedicated email client.
Using the web interface, I guess I use an email client that is located
somewhere else than on my own HDD, so if I switch browser I still get the
same user interface. I don't know if this means exactly that I wanted to
say in my own language, but I guess it's more correct than what you will
get if I write it in my own language and you translate it with Google
Translate or similar…

The web browser I use is Opera, which indeed also includes an email client
(M2), which I however don't use (anymore). I used it many years ago and it
was great, but there was something, I don't remember what, that made me
abandon M2. I guess it didn't support some ”important” Gmail feature or
something.

Of course you could have avoided all the text above if you just didn't
pretend that you didn't know what I meant in the first place. It seems like
everybody else understood, despite my terrible English, which probably is
worse than anything you ever saw before in your life. Ever. Ever ever ever.
Very ever. Kind of. Well, not as bad that I can't make it any worser… (ha
ha ha… – oops… that laugh was obviously in my language, sorry for that,
because I can't go back and correct it, can I…? :P )

I ceased worrying about this controversy, but when the topic comes up,
I'll chime in to keep the blind top post proponents honest.

Among other things, as it seems.
</childishness>

Johnny Rosenberg

P.S. Google Translate was used several times when I wrote the crap above,
and still I didn't get it right… I know, nobody wants to know, but those
didn't read this anyway.
D.S.

deleted