On 01/14/2014 07:08 AM, som wrote:
On Tuesday, 14 January 2014 10:28 AM, tk <toki.kantoor@gmail.com> wrote:
Did I send you a copyof the colour soc I use?
(The one that is 2.5 MB in size, not the one that is 2.x GB in size.

jonathon
will that not make libreoffice a tiny bit slower?

som

Not a bit.

Actually, it might make it 1/100 of a second slower on startup, or something like that.

I see no difference at all.
EXCEPT deciding which color[s] I want to use for my text color or cell background.

Now there is a possibility of 16+ million colors but I was told, in a science program, that people cannot see that many colors or tell them apart. I would not want to deal with that anyways. There are a lot of colors that are out there that are useful to people. If you want to draw an image in Draw and you want shades of skin colors or different colors for fire or candle light, then you really need a better selection of colors than the default one. Yes you can add them, one by one, but it helps if you have those colors [or colors near to what you need] in your color chart/table/list.