I am working on increasing the "official" installed color list/chart/table with a lot of "new" ones.

In this folder, there are two standard.soc files, but I am working on an even larger one.

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/Common/QA/New-Colors#

My current working standard.soc file is about 2224 colors in size.
I am adding color tables I have found, plus other "named" colors.

Right now I have added 2 tables with 77 colors each. I have a few more of these tables to go.
As for the "named" colors, I found :
brass, bronze, copper, gold, wood, and others with those colors in their names [plus others as well].

It takes some time to create the lines of "code" for each color, times 70+, times 2 or more, then adding them to the file and correcting mistakes.

But I will upload what I have soon.