On 01/04/2014 08:12 PM, Brian Barker wrote:
At 19:10 04/01/2014 -0500, Ryan Ashley wrote:
I have developed a spreadsheet which contains a sheet for the cover and basic information as well as one sheet for every month. There is a cell with a number on every sheet at location H35. I want the average of all of those which are not zero on the first sheet. I initially tried using "AVERAGEIF(January.H35:December.H35, ">0")", but it keeps giving me error 504.

This sounds a bug: AVERAGE() works on a cross-sheet range, so I don't see why AVERAGEIF() shouldn't.

I then tried the formula below, ...

Er, I don't see a formula below ...

... which uses COUNTIF, but the part with COUNTIF in it causes a 504 also.

Isn't that also a bug?