You can also use this plugin:
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/libreoffice-server-installation-gui
You can install any version of LibreOffice in parallel....

Good luck!

2013/12/18 Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com>

Hi :)
This link might help
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/portable/

There is another portable apps type of place that has every version of
LibreOffice but i'm not sure of the address.  The marketing team were
going to put their link on the same page as the link i just gave but i
didn't read the page to see if it's there.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 18 December 2013 01:40, Name Hidden for Security Reasons