Hi Cliff,

When you use the table style templates, the wizard does not work. It is designed for the frame style. What I do is fill in one label. Then if you have a 30 label sheet with 3 columns and 10 rows, I copy and paste it to the nest two labels to the right. Then I copy all three of those labels on row 1, and paste into the complete second row. Then I copy rows 1 and two and paste into rows 3 & 4, 5 & 6, 7 & 8, and 9 & 10. It really goes pretty fast that way.

Don