On 17/12/13 01:48, Don C. Myers wrote:
Hi Virgil,

They have really worked well for me. With the frame based templates, I
always had trouble with the spacing on the labels changing as you would
get into the bottom third of the label sheet. The frame based templates
print out perfectly from top to bottom, and they are so easy to adjust.
I've left similar posts when people have had issues before, but it seems
very few are willing to try the table based formats. Maybe they try to
use the wizard, which is not the way to set up a table based template.

Don
[cut]

It was in 2006 that I created a set of table-based label templates plus a short tutorial. The templates are in a variety of Avery style sizes and both A4 and American Letter sizes. I engaged in a little rant on this list about the illogicality of basing label templates on frames, raised an issue and noted a deafening silence in response - probably NIH syndrome.

Anyway, the templates are still here and available to anyone who asks.

Peter HB