2013/11/13 Luuk <luuk34@gmail.com>

On 13-11-2013 18:31, e-letter wrote:

On 16/02/2013, Luuk <luuk34@gmail.com> wrote:

Where can i get more info on 'Using_LibreOffice_in_a_Web_Browser'
i found this link:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Using_LibreOffice_in_a_Web_Browser

What is the planning with this web-enabled stuff?

What is wrong with using webdav?

LOL, good question, but did you really need 9 month to come up with this
question? ;)

I think webdav means that you need a local installation of (libre)office.
(if not, please provide a link with more info)

With a web-enabled version this is not necessary

​Wow... that's true; the OP is from february. GMail showing conversations,
I didn't check the first message date, only reacted when the conversation
showed up :\

Anyway, what I said old true; you can either wait for LO support of GTK3 to
improve dramatically/wait for gtk3 broadway backend to improve dramatically
or use another solution that's more or less the same regarding the
implication, like having a remote desktop software (Google Chrome even
integrate one really easy to use), or run libreoffice on a linux box and
use an Xserver on your local computer (look for WeirdX for a possible
browser plugin, or XMing for local installation).
In all case, you have to have a running libreoffice on your remote box, and
can *only* access the remote files (no local files).