Den 02.11.2013 11:51, skreiv Werner F. Bruhin:
Hi,

On 02/11/2013 11:10, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:

When searching the translated po files I find no errors. As I am not
able to build the help files myself from po, I have to wait until the
next update to see my changes. So perhaps I have corrected them?
You might want to try using 'poEdit' (http://www.poedit.net/) it is a .po file editor I use for my stuff and it allows you to generate/compile a .mo file and it is normally pretty good at high lighting errors in the original and/or the translation string.

Werne
Thank you for the tip, but I am already using poedit as one of my tools. But most work is done on the Pootle server on internet. Hoped there is a way to grab errors in the Pootle system. I think I'll wait for the next update to see whether the errors still are there or not.
Kolbjoern