On 20/10/13 01:15, Paul wrote:
As I noticed you're practically around the corner from me, I got
interested, and had a look at your spreadsheet :)

[tl;dr: I got solutions, but need some help uploading the file. Also,
it may be that you could work it out in a *much* simpler way, using
what you already have, but a) something is broken in your other
formulas, and b) that's if they are supposed to do what I think they
are.]....
<trimmed>

I have replied to Paul privately and am looking forward to learning a bit more on the user formula he mentions. Any other pointers would be appreciated especially as he also indicates that using VLOOKUP would not work, in this case. MIN and MAX are still under testing here :)

I am however still waiting for someone to indicate to me which part of the formula in the Formula Wizard the boxes apply i.e. what is the difference between the 'Result' and 'Function Result' answer box.

Regards
Hylton

Hylton is a Lions Club member of Lions Club of Fish Hoek (District 410A)
http://www.fishhoeklionsclub.org.za being part of the worlds
largest non profit NGO