Hi :)
It's more likely the download process that went wonky somehow.  Can you do an Md5sum or Sha check
on the download to see if you did get it all?  Firefox and some other web-browsers are better than
others at coping with downloads that got interrupted but the best and easiest way to make sure the
download is perfect is to torrent it as that performs constant checks on the quality of the
download as it's doing the downloading.  Have you used a torrent before?

I would probably chicken out and not bother with any of that just yet.  First i would just
re-download again and see if the new download installs any better on just 1 machine.  If that works
then use it on others  If the 2nd download also seemed bad then i would try some of the things i
suggested in the 1st paragraph.
Regards from
Tom :)