On 09/30/2013 01:28 AM, Urmas wrote:
"Kracked_P_P---webmaster":

MSO has very few spell checkers other than US English, compared to LO.

They are immensely more primitive than MSO ones, though. Just compare
the English or Russian dictionaries with ORFO's ones. Also, you can
have a spellchecker for any language in MSO, like Kazakh or Turkmen.
Those dictionaries cannot be supported in LO.

What do you mean by "Primitive"?

Why can not those languages be supported in LO?

I do not know of a Turkmen dictionary, but I know that there is a Kazakh
one.

Kazakh - ?????

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-4.0-installs/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/Kazakh-Spelling-Dictionary---dict-kk____2008-09-10.oxt

The key to any spell checking dictionary, is the word list .dic file.
The more words in that list, the better.

There is an American English with over 797,000 words in its word list.
It is not the default installed one, but it is available to add on to
LO, if wanted.

There are several Russian dictionaries that can be installed
post-install of LO.  How well they work, well I do not read Russian [
??????? ]

Here is the list of dictionaries, and such, that I know of.  There are a
lot of them.
http://libreoffice-na.us/English-4.0-installs/dictionary.html

The ones here may have a few that are more up-to-day.
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center

I have to update some of the files in the "-NA.US" site list when I get
the time.

<http://libreoffice-na.us/English-4.0-installs/dictionary.html>