Hi :)
I think John from the Docs Team could use some help with the "Convert" function.  I think the
questions are
1.  Is it possible for a normal user to edit the lists used in the Convert function
2.  how to do 1 if it is possible?

3.  Are other people having trouble with Convert in 4.1.x?

4.  Is Convert now legacy and unsupported having been replaced by a newer function (i've forgotten
the name but i'm sure they mentioned the name of a replacement)?

Regards from
Tom :)