On Sat, 24 Aug 2013, Doug wrote:

On 08/24/2013 06:22 PM, Jay Ridgley wrote:
To those who responded,

I guess the bottom line is that currently LibreOfffice does not and will not without a LOT of work support mobile devices.

I am not a mobile user, so I have no frame of reference. It does appear that this feature (mobility) will be required at some future point, however.

Thanks,
Jay

What kind of masochist would wish to do any serious writing--the kind
that would require a word-processor--on a mobile phone, or a
touch-screen tablet?  Get real!

--doug

you can add a small bluetooth keyboard.

some come in a kind of sleeve where you can fold the keyboard and the 10" tablet together held by velcro; you unfold it and the tablet is propped up and the keyboard laid out flat. folded up, it all fits into a woman's purse or a small satchel. the keyboard is pretty easy to use for normal-sized hands and fingers.

opposite of masochism.

not my taste though - I prefer more power and gear - but perfectly understandable setup for many use-cases.

F.

--
Felmon Davis

Better some of a pudding than none of a pie.  -- John Ray