On 08/21/2013 05:23 AM, Gabriel Risterucci wrote:
About linked styles, remember that among the display options, ​​beside "display all" and "only used styles", there is the "hierarchical" option that display exactly this kind of link between various styles :-) It's also quite useful, because you can somewhat create styles "categories", like all the "Title 1", "Title 2"... ones are under the single "Title" style. It's easier to find it this way (in my opinion).

Yes!

The "hierarchical" display option for styles is so helpful when one has many styles based on others. And, that is why I got so frustrated when LO 4 would no longer use the "hierarchical" display option by default. When I close LO 3.6, it remembers my last style display option for the next time it loads. Sadly, LO 4 does not (at least last I checked).

This is a minor irritation, but when one uses styles heavily and they are all based on one another in some fashion, it's an important minor irritation.

Virgil