Hi.

I have excerpt this parragraph from the LibreOffice Impress Guide at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Impress_Guide:

"Impress
only links media files and does not embed a media file into a
presentation. Therefore if a presentation is moved to a different
computer, any links will be broken and the media files will not play.
To prevent this from happening:
        1. Place any media files which are included in a presentation in the same folder where the
presentation is stored.
        2. Insert the media file in the presentation.
        3. Send both the presentation and any media files to the computer which is to be used for
the presentation and place both files in the same folder on that computer."

So, it works as both Brian and Dave had already deduced. As long as you keep everything in the same
folder (or in the root of the CD), there should be no problem. I suppose you also can put the sound
files in a sub-folder, so everything would be more tidy.
Regards,
Joaquín