Hi :)
I think "can't be bothered to think about it" is probably more to the point.  It's not rocket
science it's just one of the most boring and frustrating parts of sys admin role.  We know there is
better stuff out there.  Many of us got into computers to explore exciting new worlds not to do
boring spade-work.

Anyway, i've done it and moved on and it's the weekend and Eid Al Fitr so there is a lot to
celebrate :)

Happy Eid all!  and for those of you that aren't celebrating that please enjoy a great weekend :)
Regards from
Tom :)