Hi :)
Seems like they are trying to go for the prize of most pointlessly awkward
form based on just bad formatting options rather than anything sinister or
really clever.

Step 1  From the web-page the file opened as "Read only" so i had to save it
locally to fill it in
Step 2  Adjust the font sizes and box sizes until they didn't look so bad
Step 3  Was clicking inside the box, then outside again, then inside (repeat
until laughing hopelessly or screaming) until at last the thing actually
lets you type instead of just being able to adjust the box.  Note this was
made easier by step 2 where i made the boxes big enough to type in.

Lost.in.Post.Declaration1.odt
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4069254/Lost.in.Post.Declaration1.odt>

Every fortnight i have to fill in a stupid pointless form that doesn't
actually have any spaces for the information the people that designed the
form want to know about.  So i hand the form in and then they have to ask me
all the stuff they needed to know and, of course, completely ignore all the
stuff that i had filled in by doing as the form told me to!

I'm sure there are awards for designing bad forms.

Regards from
Tom :)