My Table Of Contents shows the text from a chapter. It's as if the whole chapter text is interpreted as a Heading. This happens for just one chapter, all the other ones are okay. Repeated re-formatting doesn't help. Apparently there's something in there that makes the TOC think it belongs in there (TOC), which i can't make go away by normal means.

There _is_ a workaround: removing the whole text (not the title), and pasting it again from a simple text editor. But that makes me want to cry.

The file is a list of songs. The song title is on top of each song as a "Heading 1" style. The TOC is configured to use these. The normal text is styled "Default style". I am showing nonprinting characters, but that doesn't give me any clues.

I feel a bit stupid reporting this, as i haven't found a way of reproducing it yet. Sorry about that.

Kees