Hi :)
Given the answers in the thread at AOO i suspect it is a bug.

Here is a guide to help post a bug-report.  Don't take it all too seriously.  They ask for a lot
but if it's not easy to give all that straight away just post anyway.  Later on you can add
comments so you can get all the required information together in the report in a few posts at your
own pace.  It might be that they are able to help without even having all the info straight away
anyway.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

If this list does solve the problem you can always close the report and let people know how and
that might help those people over at AOO too.

Just out of curiosity do you have any of the general information, such as username and stuff
'filled in'?  There was something that only worked if you had at least 1 or 2 characters, even
empty spaces in there.  Aaargh, i'm at a Windows machine that doesn't have LibreOffice or even
OpenOffice, yet.  I might have to make sure i get the portable version worked out in case i'm ever
here again!
Apols and regards from
Tom :)