Dear all,

Just wondering if someone could help me with this. I have posted a question in the openoffice forums, but I wasn't able to get any help, and someone advised me to maybe report a bug.

Basically, I am trying to change the default size of the superscript and subscript to make them larger than 58% which is the default. I have tried to change them by modifying the setting under styles and formatting 'Position' tab. I change the size and uncheck the 'Automatic' box for both superscript and subscript, but as soon as I close the window, the changes do not take effect and then when I reopen the Position tab, the Automatic boxes are checked again.

Of note, I can change the size if I highlight the relevant section and then change it via the Format -> Character setting, however, I do not want to have to do this every time. I am using LibreOffice version 4.0.3.3 in Ubuntu 12.04.

Many thanks,

Tim