Hi :)
That all sounds wise.  A trial run after exams.  Well, after celebrating after exams.

I would quite like to be 1 of the moderators here but ideally

1.  if there are plenty of other people to cover it too.  Most of the posts seem to be when i am
afk or even off-line completely

2.  just for a trial period in case people aren't happy with the way i do it or in case i become
unhappy with it.

So, please make me a moderator of the Users List and lets see how it goes.

Regards from

Tom :)