Hi all, I am just new here so i am not that much familiar with anything
basically, so to have a kick start I can take any responsibility. I will
prefer development kind of work, but list moderating is also fine for me.
The only thing is I may take some time to understand things fully. If this
job requires sound knowledge of this mailing list system etc then i wont be
right person.
And one more thing, i have my exams next week, so for around 10 days i wont
be available fully. Kindly consider all these things and guide me.

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 3:32 AM, Florian Effenberger <