(2013/03/21 15:07), M. Fioretti wrote:
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 21:02:22 PM -0400, Virgil Arrington wrote:

1. With LO, I use the "Save as" command to save the document in an
HTML format. Do NOT use the Export to HTML feature as, for whatever
reason, the resulting HTML file is not nearly as clean as when using
the "Save as" command. Once saved in the HTML format, I then load
it...
I published a shell script to automate conversion with LO from
{.doc,.odt...}  to CLEAN HTML here:

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/opensource/how-to-convert-doc-and-odf-files-to-clean-and-lean-html/3708

That sounds very promising ... BUT ...
as an ordinary mortal man I am NOT CAPABLE of understanding that article.
The technical language eludes me completety.
So does the technique itself. I have absolutely no idea as to what to do with that "script".

Is there any chance of selecting a certain file, click somewhere and wait until the conversion process completes (automatically)?