       yes, you're so right - these computer guys tend to speak their own
language;
            in person, I stare at them in disbelief and they'll many times
'speak English' ...
               on this list - and in writing - I can't do that  ;-(
                   so I ignore, hoping to find someone who can speak both
computer jargon as well as simple English  ;-)

       I learned from the beginning these 'manuals' were not made for the
layman  ;-)

       Shucks, changing the time on a vehicle once was simple .. then they
came up with a menu ... then they hide this menu so it's not findable;
reading the manual merely goes 'round 'n 'round saying go to menu or click
on this button or ... ... ...  but nary a word as to how to find these
buttons  ;-)

       And I've stayed confused as to where the vehicles' horn has been
located - once was in the center of the wheel;
            or bright lights button - once was on the floor board, now can
be anywhere;
                and to have the cruise and radio buttons on steering wheels
must have been the design of some non-driver  ;-)

       I think I belong in a previous generation -
            where horsepower meant using horses ...
                where communication meant face to face ...
                    where reading was holding the actual book in a
comfortable chair ... ... ...