Hi again Aaron

Aaron C Johnson wrote
So you're saying that you downloaded the zip file and extracted it and
opened the odp file and it crashed LibreOffice? I think I created the
presentation in LibreOffice 3.5 (although I'm not positive) and last
time I tried to extract the files and open the odp file it worked fine...

I have tested it under LO 3.3.4.1, 3.4.5.2, 3.5.5.3, 3.6.5.2 and 4.0.1.2
All crashed when I click on the miniature (on the Slide Pane) of any of the
slides mentioned in the previous message.

Aaron C Johnson wrote
I always assumed that this was a native feature to odp and would not
work properly in ppt format. When I open the ppt version it does not
work properly, and yes the pdf just shows the OLE icon because a pdf
isn't dynamic enough to handle something like that.

Agreed for the PDF. But then what is the point of also distributing a PPT
file which you know is incomplete/not functional?

Aaron C Johnson wrote
You're right, I justed tried to open it in LibreOffice 4 and it doesn't
crash but the embedded pdf's do not load either... I'll have to try it
on another computer with an older version of LibreOffice but I assure
you it worked before and I was even able to extract the zip and open it
on multiple computers running similar versions of LibreOffice so it must
be some sort of regression bug...

It doesn't seem to be a regression because it happens in all versions I
tested.
Did the computers you refer to run Windows or another OS?