Hi Aaron

Aaron C Johnson wrote
Awhile back I created a couple of LibreOffice presentations that I used
to help teach the basics of LibreOffice to our elementary school
teachers.

Fantastic! This is the true spirit of a User to User mailing list and of
Open Source software.
Thank you for sharing!

Aaron C Johnson wrote
Introduction to LibreOffice - Writer and Calc:
ODP
http://www.jordanschool.com/wp-content/uploads/LO-Presentation.zip
PPT
http://www.jordanschool.com/wp-content/uploads/Jordan-LibreOffice-Presentation-11-28-2012.ppt
PDF
http://www.jordanschool.com/wp-content/uploads/Jordan-LibreOffice-Presentation-11-28-2012.pdf

I think you have just revealed a bug in Impress: if you look at the PDF, you
will notice that in pages 8,9 and 23,24,25 there is an OLE icon in the
middle of the page.
This refers to the PDF files which should be embedded (or linked) but are
not.
In fact in my system (Windows XP SP3) clicking on those slides immediately
crashes LO (this is not a complain! I'm just trying to get this fixed in LO
;) )
The odd thing is that the links point to e.g.
xlink:href="../Jordan%20-%20LibreOffice%20-%20Standard%20Toolbar.pdf"
which should refer to a one level up folder

So, I'm curious: do the slides in those pages look the same in the ppt file
in your computer? Are the PDFs with the toolbar button descriptions in the
same folder? Can you test with the ODP and PDF files in another PC (i.e. not
the one you usually use to present this)?

Aaron C Johnson wrote
Anyone is welcome to take these and modify them as you like, I just ask
that if you change them that you take out my name (Aaron Johnson) and
also remove "Jordan Catholic School" from the presentations as well...
Credit for my work does not need to be given, you can claim it as your
own if you desire :)

I'm not sure about this but I think the CC license included in the last
slide requires people to ask your permission if they choose not to give you
any credit :)
Actually I would suggest that you included the same CC license on the last
slide of the Introduction to Impress

This will not make people good but at least it will morally press them to be
fair :)