On Wed, 19 Dec 2012, Bobby kneisel wrote:

Unfortunately, where I work, this feature is used heavily ( and yest it is
really, really annoying) but is considered a must have for our environment.

Bobby Kneisel

I wouldn't call it 'must-have' in my environment (academic) yet but I am very frequently confronted with it, e.g. today a colleague offered to a document back to me with 'changes' on; I reminded him I can't work well that way.

in my case, I also don't _like_ the feature. so much the worse for me.

F.

Owner
KTech Solutions
bobby.kneisel@ktechsolutionsllc.com