Your welcome. And have a great vacation as well.On 2012-12-16 2:11, Mark Silva wrote:
THAK YOU!!! that was what I needed to fix it. you all
      have a great holidayOn Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM,
          rost52bugquestcontri@online.dewrote:red line indicates
              that your spell checker is working.Did you select a custom dictiionary in
              tools/options/language settings/writing aids? I checked
              their: standard for all and all words of all languages I
              am using and are not found in the normal dictionairies are
              in there.I enter them the same way you decribed.On 12/15/2012 12:58 PM, Mark Silva