       yep, cute that's you  ;-)

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Felmon Davis <davisf@union.edu> wrote:

On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, anne-ology wrote:

       cute, cuter, cutest ...
      you're surely t' best.

      [further comments below]

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Felmon Davis <davisf@union.edu> wrote:

On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, anne-ology wrote:

       you took all my puns away ...

just doing humanity a service.

      [http://www.thepunalsorises.**com/<http://www.thepunalsorises.com/>
]

            I haven't any more; but ne'er fear,

          the punster will re-appear  ;-)

we are armed.

 Tom Jefferson complained in 1787 about all the punning going on at the
Consitutional convention in Philadelphia; I think he struck the right note
when he wrote to Abigail Adams:

"The people at large view every object only as it may furnish puns and bon
mots; and I pronounce that a good punster would disarm the whole nation
were they ever so seriously disposed to revolt.”

       ["... to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, And by opposing end
them" yet I've punned with the best of 'em, ne'er taken yet  ;-) ]

watch out lest you be outpunned.

(btw I don't buy Pollack's theory. quote from Jefferson from <
http://www.washingtonmonthly.**com/ten-miles-square/2011/05/**
bonfire_of_the_**hannities029811.php<http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/ten-miles-square/2011/05/bonfire_of_the_hannities029811.php>
)

 [...]

I think the 'r' stands for 'remote' but I don't know; the source doesn't
need to be 'remote' though. I just backed up one older external drive I
have (was making funny noises) to another newer one.

      [funny noises, eh ... maybe it was speaking to you in its own
language  ;-) ]

yeah, only I was the one making the noises.

F.