Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
There are many different sorts of Pdfs (fdf "and what-not" as Amiko says in interviews on Nasa tele). Sometimes forms can be filled out using a proper Pdf reader such as Foxit (a good Pdf reader in Windows) but sometimes people try to make things difficult so that you are forced into using Adobe's Pdf reader, or use a work-around as you did with the frst one in Draw (sounded like a Pita though).
Tom,
Actually, no.  I found it was fairly easy to do in Draw.

One company sent me a Pdf form to fill in and then complained that i returned it as a Pdf! It had been a bit ilke a multiple choice in that it had one question per line but instead of the choices it just left the rest of the line empty. I pulled the form into Writer, set it as the background, added a 2 column table on top and adjusted the row's widths to fit the form and then wrote on my layer and saved as Pdf. I was really chuffed because it's the first time i had managed anything like it with Pdfs but then got a complaint!
That was their problem, not yours. Sounds like they are in the last century. Unless they wanted the ability to change your entries without your permission. I hope you didn't sign it! How did you "pull" the PDF form into Writer?!

<snip>
Girvin Herr