Hi :)
+1
I agree the name is a bit strange but some people do use it that way.  I tend to find that once i
know the type of option i am looking for is likely to exist then it's usually possible to figure
out which option it is by askign here and/or trying out a couple of options to see what they do.
Regards from
Tom :)