Hi :)
Errr, i don't think this counts but when you are editing a document you can zoom in and out quite a
lot.  I sometimes zoom out so far that i can easily see the layout of 12 pages and i think i could
zoom out a lot further.  It helps me arrange the whole of our company newsletter to be more
attractive by making sure the layout of pcitures in amoungst the text is not identical on each
page.  I can move pictures around and place them roughly and then zoom in to be a bit more precise
later.

It's not quite the same as a print-preview.
Regards from
Tom :)