2012/10/12 Mirosław Zalewski <miniopl@poczta.onet.pl>

On 12/10/2012 at 14:39, Guy Voets <nimantuis@gmail.com> wrote:

but what remains unsolved is the indent of the paragraph after the a. or
b.
etc. If the text after the second level numbering (in this case a.
generated with my field definition) continues to the next line, it won't
be
indented like the other second level paragraphs.
That in fact is the real problem I'm facing.

You need list style that:
- both first and second level lists has the same indent setting, but
different
first line indent setting
- first level has Arabic numerals, but second level list has no numbering
at
all (you will use fields there)

List styles are described in Chapter 7 ("Working with Styles") of Writer
guide. If you are not familiar with styles, consider reading Chapter 6
("Introduction to Styles") beforehand.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski

Thanks again, Mirosław, it seems that with a List Style, it should work. I
didn't use a style for this numbering, just adapting the setting on the go.
Styles are always a better option, even if a bit more work to start with.

--
Guy
using LibO 3.6.2.2 on a iMac Intel DualCore MountainLion 10.8.2