Hi Dave

Sorry to hear about your problems.

This mailing list is not proper place to post bug reports, but it is good
thing you have posted it nevertheless. It is so, because I could not reproduce
this issue. I am using LO 3.6.1 on Debian, amd64. I tried following your
instructions and LO did not crash. It calculated what there was to calculate
and that's it.

Could you post example document somewhere on the web (this mailing list does
not allow mail attachments - they are simply stripped) and provide as detailed
as possible, step-by-step instructions? In bug reporting, it's better to give
too much details than too little.

If you can't put document on the web, then please write cell address and
content exactly. Also note any direct formatting you might have applied.

Looking forward for your reply - I hope we can work it out.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski

PS You have provided e-mail address in message, so I am CC-ing you just in
case.