Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Ahh, yes, most of the guide is about making sure none of the quick-starter
or any other back-ground process is running.  The only problem with
multiple versions is nothing to do with the actual install itself, it's
about running them at the same time as that 'cant' be done yet afaik.

It's interesting to hear that possibly pre-3.5.x can be run at the same
time as a 3.5.x or later.  I wonder if a AOO can be run at the same time as
a 3.5.x or later too?

Regards from
Tom :)

     I do all the time.