On 07/31/2012 09:53 AM, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
Brian and Miguel,

On 31/07/12 03:03, Brian Barker wrote:
At 15:42 28/07/2012 +0200, Hylton Conacher wrote:
I have an rainfall.ods document that has 24 tabs. Two of the tabs
contain figures and the balance contain graphs of the figures.  I
recently experienced a problem, it would seem after my last tab
addition, that prevents me from creating a PDF file of the selected
sheets(12).  The PDF export works fine on other files regarding
`Export as PDF', why not on this file?