       Thanks for your response.

       Unfortunately, it's 'clear as mud'  ;-)
           (1) - I want to be able to make the font of a single file
automatic ... not necessarily using that font again in another file.
           (2) - the style of the file otherwise is defaulted for that file
... just not the font.
           (3) - F11 does nothing in Impress; nor any of these F keys in
OO-LO
           (4) - propagate ... hierarchy ... ??? [from gardening to
history-genealogy ... ]
           (5) - FR LibO ??? [parlez-vous francais?]

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Jean-Francois Nifenecker <